Rispondi 
Efficienza e costi contenuti
Autore Messaggio
rob Offline
Tutor AdV

Messaggio: #34
RE: Efficienza e costi contenuti
(07-04-2015 08:17)vipera Ha scritto:  Ieri sera mi hanno risposto con questa e-mail:

Dear mister Marinuzzi,

Thank you for your request about the Dutch Flag Registration.

I think that registration in your case is quite simple!

You are a person who is a citizen of Europe and with a passport of one of the countries of Europe.

If the yacht is max. 24 meter of length than we can register it for you easily under the Dutch EU Light Registration which is valid in the whole EU.

For this we need:

-Copy of your international passport or ID Card in PDF.
-Proof of ownership of the boat. (This can be a copy of the sales agreement, insurance policy , stamped bill of sale on the new owners name) in PDF.

No survey is needed. No yearly yacht tax has to be paid in Holland!

The request for the Light Registration you can do online at: http://www.yachtregistration.company/our...istration/

The one time set up costs" for the EU Light registration are only 350,00 euro excl. VAT. We will arrange it for you in just some days / a week.

In normal cases the whole procedure will not take any longer than 1 week.

We also can arrange the MMSI Radio License Package for you. As you know this is a legal obligation when you have a VHF, Epirb, AIS, radar or ATIS on board!

The "one time setup costs" to arrange your Dutch MMSI Radio certificate is 250,00 euro ex. VAT but in combination with the Light Registration we offer it to you for only 150,00 euro ex. VAT. This is a "one time cost" only. We will arrange it for you within 1 working day!

If you have any additional questions please let me know. I will be happy to assist you!

Have a very nice day!

Kind regards,

Jeroen Korthuis

Need MMSI / ATIS / Call Sign? We arrange it for you in 24 hours!

In pratica, mi pare di aver capito 350 piu IVA per la bandiera e 150 piu IVA per VHF con MMSI....

grazie

l' ICP (quello che loro chiamano "light registration") ha una durata di due anni, dicono quanto fanno pagare il rinnovo ?
inoltre, c'è una tariffa annuale (nel sito avevano scritto 150 euro l'anno solo per la domiciliazione)?

(a titolo di informazione, l'ICP costa 25 euro, la licenza radio è gratuita... con quel che fan pagare uno potrebbe affittarsi un monolocale a amsterdam per l'indirizzo)
07-04-2015 10:20
Visita il sito web di questo utente Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
Rispondi 

Messaggi in questa discussione
RE: Efficienza e costi contenuti - rob - 07-04-2015 10:20

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 5 Ospite(i)